<by Chuck Vose (adapted from Toshi Hirooka’s RulangBridge)>
<ruby-mnesia.rubyforge.org (originally http://code.google.com/p/rulangbridge/)>
Allows use of Erlang code within Ruby
v0.1 / 2008-01-04 (vosechu)
1 major enhancement
- Allows many-lined Erlang commands when using the Erlang class for direct
3 minor enhancements
- Revised error checking to allow custom resolution
- stop_server/0 now shuts down any servers running in an erl shell
- created tests to run with RSpec and autotest (erl server must be running
on port 9900).
3 other changes
- Forked onto rubyforge complete with rdocs, gem, etc.
- Translated some comments into english as well as the README
- Packaged explicitly with gpl documentation